1. Availability : All flights are subject to Force Majeure, helicopter availability, Air Traffic Control authorization and weather conditions.
2. Flights Route and Duration : flight routes and duration are subject to change due to Air Traffic Control regulations or other unexpected factors beyond our control.
3. Cancellation Policy:
a) In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice, without any charges beeing applied to the client. Flights can be re-schedule as agreed, otherwise a refund will be issued.
b) Cancelation coming from the client ;
More than 15 days – No charges applied
8 to 14 days prior to the date of the event : 50% of booked cost will be charged;
Less than 7 days or no-show on the day – no refund
Note: if re-scheduled, no cancellation fees will be charged.
4. Passenger Identification : Due to official regulations in the UAE, passengers are obliged to present official identification when checking in for their flight.
a) Children – due to GCAA regulations children above 2 years old are allowed to fly.
b) As a passenger you should arrive 60 minutes earlier before the flight for check-in and the delivery of Passenger to helipad.
c) Weight and Balance : Passengers weight will be checked prior to their flight due to helicopter weight and balance regulations and restrictions.
d) Dress Code : clients are recommended to dress in comfortable and respectful clothes. Swimwear is not allowed. Due to headphone use, earnings can be worn at the passenger´s sole risk.
5. Passenger and Baggage Safety and Security: Passengers will be subject to security control as per GCAA regulations. Baggage / large bags / purses are not allowed on board the helicopter and must be left at the designated lockers.
6. Photography and Video Shooting : Due to security policies, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400mm are not permitted to be carried on board the helicopter unless proper written approvals, issued by the Dubai authorities are presented to Dubai helicopter or partner. Casual tourist photography and video is allowed. The Pilot has the final authority.
Updated : 1 October 2018